Thursday, January 8, 2009

This blog will mostly be about my beloved family. There are 9 total of us. We are made up of adults, kids, cats and dogs. Someone is always doing something silly, serious, smart, or dumb. I would love to tell you about our lives.
This is Daryl, he is the head of our household. He is holding Miranda when she was 3 months old.

This is me, Jennifer the mom and wife of the family. I am holding Miranda when she was 3 months old. These are the only pics of us I could find. We are no longer in most of the pictures that we take.

This is Miranda. She is my drama queen. Everything about her is extreme. She is either being extremely sweet or having an extreme temper tantram.

This is Molly. She is my silly girl. She loves to make us laugh. If she does something and we laugh she will do it over and over.

This is Lucy our oldest cat. She is Miss Independent. She is our alpha cat, she can put the boys in their places!

This is Sam. He was the baby before the human babies arrived.

This is Pooky. He only has one eye. He is a very sweet cat. He is all the other cats favorite.



This is Wilson. He will be a year old this spring. He is a mess, and has been threatened with being put outside on more that one occasion.



This is Spot. He is a handful, but he really tries to be a good dog!
This is my family. This blog will be stories and updates of our lives for our friends and family.




















1 comment: