Monday, March 16, 2009

Molly's words

Her favorite toy is that blue tent thing, she loves to play "Where's Molly" I'm not sure what she is doing here. She may have been yelling at me.
Webfetti.com
Molly has been developing a little slower than Miranda did. She is in the normal age ranges, but she hits her milestones about 6 months behind when Miranda hit her's. I used to worry about her, but I have been researching. I have found that when siblings are born so close together, the one born second is usually slower in hitting their milestones. She started walking when she was 17 months old. We had about given up hope :')).
She is now starting to talk. I have been meaning to write down what she and Miranda say. So, I thought I would do that here.

Words Molly says on a regular basis:

Yeehaa (this is what she calls a horse. She usually says it when she is playing with one of the stick horses)

Go Go Go (she says this when I tell her we are going to the park and we need to get their shoes on)

Miranda (I have heard her say this a handful of times, and usually at the top of her voice)

Daddy (all the time)
Hello, Hi (to everybody)

La la

Uhoh

Ki ca (kitty cat)

doggy

quack quack, meow, woof woof

stop (usually to Miranda)

Tickle, tickle

Thank you (comes out more like Tank ooo)

When I want Miranda to come to me and she won't I count to three. If she doesn't come by 3 she gets timeout. I will say ,"ONE". Then Molly will say, "two, three."

That is about it for now. She is getting better and better. She doesn't say Mama much. I think it is because I am always there, no need to call for me.
Next blog I will list some cute things Miranda says.








No comments:

Post a Comment